Eye Tracking studies can reveal
- What they ignore or avoid
- What they find confusing or frustrating
- What are the unwanted distracters
Eye Tracking studies used alone or in combination with usability studies can answer design questions such as
- What is the “prime real estate” on my webpage?
- What spatial arrangements work best?
- Where do graphics enhance? Where do they detract?
- What color schemes work best?
- What typography works best?
- What aspects of the design facilitate use? What causes impediments?
- Is branding having the desired effect?
- How does design interact with user characteristics (age, sex, education)